This ViEUws video gives an update on the trialogues. Interesting to see how defining ‘active farmer’ (as opposed to ‘sofa farmer’) is still one of the most difficult issues. In this latest Brussels Briefing on Agriculture, agriculture journalists Rose O’Donovan … Continue reading
- agri-minded European in Mexico who wrote t.co/4SJ6tX2Sff on #CAPreform & global food security is ontwitter: @mkommers #foodpoliticseu Time ago 63 Days via TweetDeck
- what does our #CAPreform mean to global foodsecurity? read the view of an European in Mexico t.co/4SJ6tX2Sff #NAJK #foodpoliticseu Time ago 63 Days via TweetDeck
- RT @EUFoodChat: Next week we'll discuss #CAPreform Send in your questions already & follow the EP debate t.co/2oKD7H9h8X #EUFoodchat Time ago 72 Days via TweetDeck
- RT @Future_Farmers: The first future farmers film is online! Enjoy it! t.co/pE73u6wkYq #Youngfarmers #Agriculture Time ago 83 Days via TweetDeck
- now online for the Netherlands: #heteetcafe, online hangout for (young) farmers and foodies! #foodpoliticsEU goes national too Time ago 85 Days via TweetDeck
Powered by: Website Designers
Follow @FoodPoliticsEU on twitter.